(کاربر فعال)

mehdi آواتار ها

تاریخ عضویت: Oct 2009
محل سکونت: تهران
نوشته ها: 52
mehdi به Yahoo ارسال پیام
پیش فرض Corey Duffel

کد:
Corey Duffel Basic Bio Information: * Name: William Corey Duffel * Gender: Male * Height: 6'2" * Weight: 160 lbs * Hometown: Walnut Creek * Date of Birth: April 11, 1984 * Family: "The best" * Occupation: Pro Skateboarder / "Burger Eater" * Began Skating: age 10 * Started Competing: doesn't * Turned Pro: age 18 * Stance: Goofy * Setup: "The one I like best" Corey Duffel Skateboarding Style and Strengths: Duffel says, "I aint trying to toot my own horn. I jus wanna roll and get my kicks." Corey Duffel Favorite / Signature Skateboarding Tricks: "I like to ollie and bomb hills." Corey Duffel Skateboarding Career Highlights: "I'm jus siked to ride a skateboard and travel with my friends." Corey Duffel Personal History: "I got a skateboard for my 10th birthday from my mom. It was fun, and I jus kept riding it and having fun. And over a few years s*** just happened. I'm jus influenced my firneds and music, my family is rad too." Corey Duffel Interesting Facts: "I fancy brers and fries the most with a coke
mehdi آنلاین نیست.   پاسخ با نقل قول