(کاربر فعال)

mehdi آواتار ها

تاریخ عضویت: Oct 2009
محل سکونت: تهران
نوشته ها: 52
mehdi به Yahoo ارسال پیام
پیش فرض Geoff Rowley

کد:
Geoff Rowley Basic Bio Information: * Name: Geoff Rowley * Gender: Male * Height: 5'8" * Weight: 145 lbs * Hometown: Huntington Beach, CA * Born: Liverpool, Great Brittan * Date of Birth: June 6, 1976 * Family: Geoffrey and Ruth (mom and dad), and Louise (sister) * Occupation: Pro Skateboarder * Began Skating: 1989 * Started Competing: 1990 * Turned Pro: 1994 * Favored Discipline: Street * #1 Sponsor: Flip & Vans * Stance: Regular * Setup: Flip deck, Ricta wheels, Independent trucks Geoff Rowley Skateboarding Style and Strengths: Rowley is known for his incredible street skills. He is also famous for taking on big tricks: huge handrail tricks, stair drops, and the like. Geoff Rowley is also freakishly good at technical skating, and seems to have flip tricks in his back pocket. In 2005, Thrasher magazine said Geoff Rowley was, "tough as nails, crazy as a fox, and ready for more." Geoff Rowley Favorite / Signature Skateboarding Tricks: Geoff Rowley doesn't so much have a favorite trick, as he loves big gaps, big handrail tricks, and flip tricks. He seems to know every flip trick known to humanity. Geoff Rowley Skateboarding Career Highlights: 1995 - Competed in first X Games, taking 7th 1998 - Joined Flip 2000 - Thrasher's Skater of the Year 2003 - Featured in Flip's first video, "Sorry", which won Best Video from TransWorld Skateboarding 2005 - Nominated as one of Thrasher magazine's "15 Most Loved Skaters of All Time." Geoff Rowley Personal History: Geoff Rowley was born in Liverpool, Great Brittan. At 12 years old, he saw some other kids at his school get skateboards. Says Rowley, "I had seen them skating and I started having a go on their boards. Happiness came forth." He went on to say, "As a little kid, all I wanted to do was be a little bastard and travel and mess around. You can do that in skateboarding, and that was OK." (EXPN) In the late 90's, Geoff Rowley moved to California, and only sees his parents once in a while now, but he still calls Liverpool one of his hometowns. He now does a lot of skating for videos, focusing on unique locations. Geoff Rowley Interesting Facts: Neither of Rowley's parents have ever seen him skate, and he plans on keeping it that way. He also loves to hunt, and read about hunting, though he says he prefers to photograph animals instead of killing them. He started hunting when he was 15 years old. Geoff Rowley Quote: On competitions, Geoff Rowley told EXPN, "I am about competing. I like contests. I just won't go to any these days
mehdi آنلاین نیست.   پاسخ با نقل قول